Other Insurance Services

We are pleased to be working with a number of insurers to offer you a range of other insurance products, some are still designed for the travel and leisure industry, others are not.  We are able to offer a varied range of insurances.

Details of each insurers will be provided upon request, although full details will be included within any quotations that we provide for you.


Contractors Liability

Public, Products and Employers Liability for trades from Builders to Yoga Instructors including our value "Foundation" rates and options to include Tools, Plant and Contract Works.


Classic Car

Classic Car insurance for vehicles over 15 years old.



Insurance for events such as village fetes, product launches, conferences and exhibitions; Entertainers and Musicians; and for Equipment hired under a formal hire agreement.



Cover up to six horses and six trailers or horse drawn vehicles. A range of optional extras are available including Tack, Personal Accident and more.


Holiday Homes

Holiday homes include static caravans, log cabins, chalets, lodges and park homes including their ancillary domestic outbuildings, floatation devices,  patios, skirting, steps, decking, debris removal and much more.


Let Property

Instant Flexilet cover now available online offering a range of cover options specifically designed for landlords.


Marine Pleasurecraft

Including cruising yachts, motor cruisers, super yachts, RIBs, narrowboats, dinghies and jet skis. Up to £3m liability limit, extensive cruising ranges and automatic transit cover for craft up to 30ft.


Military Kit

Kit and Home Insurance for HM Forces at home and abroad.


PA and Sickness

Cover for self employed individuals and employees (where sick pay is limited) whose concern is often income replacement. Provides a lump sum benefit following an accident resulting in death or other certain outcomes such as loss of eyesight.


Static Caravan and Leisure Home

For static holiday caravans and leisure homes on UK parks with cover available for equipment and contents.


Sky Diving Cover

Sky Cover skydivers personal accident insurance offers high levels of cover and competitive premiums for Single or Multiple jumps.


Specialist Homes

Cover for non-standard construction homes, home-workers and business use.


Taxi Minibus and Coach Liability


Designed for small business operating a maximum of 10 vehicles at any one time.


Unoccupied Homes

Cover for properties and their contents whilst they are unoccupied including during renovation.


We will be happy to arrange any of these insurance products for you, just give us a call on 01903 235042 and ask for our NON TRAVEL DEPARTMENT.

Over 25 years of Experience we'll ensure you always get the best Deal.